Click here if you need to update your organization's public information.
Click here if you need to upload your organization's logo (EPS vector file preferred).
Dear Sponsors and Exhibitors:
On behalf of the IEEE Antennas & Propagation Society, I cordially invite you to take part in the 2014 IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation and USNC-URSI Radio Science meeting, July 6-11, 2014, at the Memphis Convention Center, Memphis, Tennessee, USA. The 2014 APS-USNC-URSI Symposium is the premier international forum for the exchange of information on state-of-the-art research in antennas, electromagnetic wave propagation, radio science, and electromagnetic engineering. This symposium and meeting are co-sponsored by the IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society (AP-S) and U. S. Committee of the International Union of Radio Science (USNC-URSI). The symposium generally attracts over 1,500 attendees from around the world. Companies have historically attended the symposium in large numbers, and as an exhibitor, many opt to increase their exposure by adding a sponsorship package.
I'm looking forward to seeing you at the 2014 APS-USNC-URSI Symposium in Memphis!
General Conference Chairperson
2014 IEEE APS-USNC-URSI Radio Science Meeting
Benefits for Symposium Attendees:
- Top-rated, peer-reviewed technical paper sessions
- Special and invited paper sessions of topical interest
- Short courses for additional educational opportunities
- Exhibitors showcasing their latest products and services
- Fun, imaginative, and entertaining social events
- World-class convention center, restaurants, and nearby hotels
- A chance to visit Memphis, home of the blues, birthplace of Rock 'n' Roll, and the starting point of soul music
Benefits for Symposium Exhibitors:
- Promotion, promotion, promotion! Sales, sales, sales!!
- Thousands of symposium brochures to be distributed at various shows globally
- Exhibitors registered by January 15, 2014 will be included in the conference promotional material published in the IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine
- A professionally developed website that is easily navigated, searchable, current, which is linkable to your website, www.2014apsursi.org
- Recognition on the APS-URSI, 2014 Smart Phone App
- Solid technical program to draw attendees from around the world
- Additional attendance with the USNC-URSI Radio Science Meeting
- An exhibitor committee staffed with experienced exhibiting, sales, and marketing professionals
- Memphis, Tennessee's many free museums and world renowned music scene, makes this city an emerging cultural and entertainment destination of the Southeast
If you have questions, please contact us at:
Conference Management Services, Inc.,
3833 South Texas Avenue, Suite #221, Bryan, Texas, 77802, USA
Telephone number: 979-846-6800 Fax: 732-426-7760
For more information: Ms. Della D. Smith, Exhibits Manager